Sign Up Now
Need Help with Those Design Decisions?
SO MANY DESIGN DECISIONS AND SO LITTLE TIME
Want to love your home again? Let's create your design plan!
What exactly is E-Design? Its virtual interior design where you can plan your design FIRST...
- By creating an e-design plan first, it provides a detailed and compelling “visual” so you can see products within the space
- E-design is extraordinarily budget friendly because you’re only paying for the expertise, and not the time consuming shopping time, of the designer
- E-design creates a cohesive “plan” for your space before spending on expensive items that don’t go with one another
- E-design allows you to phase and control your design budget completely
- E-design saves you oodles of time sourcing for products in an overwhelming online space…Avoid "FOMO" (Fear of Missing Out) by using an expert at shopping who knows where to find those perfect items, cost effectively
- E-design helps you avoid costly mistakes because a plan with a visual sets the expectation of the room while showing items that may not fit the space or overall budget
- E-design shows you to scale what items will work best next to one another
- E-design keeps you to a design style that works in your home, with your lifestyle and true to you
- E-design starts with what you own and love, then builds upon that style for a cohesive, affordable layout.
Download my E-Design Guide!
How much time and money will I save with E-design?
Please follow the next steps to complete the process
Book a Discovery Call to determine which service is just right for you...
Answer a Quick Questionnaire, and provide Inspiration photos about how YOU visualize the perfect space...
Based on the service selected, design boards are created to make your space refreshed, redesigned, updated, and happier. Shop it yourself, take advantage of "to the trade pricing", or use our Concierge Service and never lift a finger.
Let's chat over coffee with a free discovery call...
Don't know where to start? There are multiple e-design packages to choose from
E-Design Standard, E-Design Premium (with revisions), E-Design Concierge (from design to installation), plus 3D and Floor Plans.
Ready to Get Started with the Design Questionnaire
Every Great Design Starts with a Design Plan
There are so many benefits to planning your room design plan first! As your designer, we work together to provide a valuable visual ahead of time so that the pieces go perfectly with your style and space.
Visualize Your Space First
We provide a detailed and compelling “visual” so you can see products within the space and know what you're getting ahead of time to avoid ugly surprises.
Save Tons of Time
Sourcing the right product online is overwhelming! I’m an expert at shopping and knowing where to find those perfect items PLUS have access to more than you as a designer.
Save Tons of Money
Design mistakes are costly! Having a design visual helps you to avoid those mistakes by seeing it ahead of time. Not to mention the ability for you to take advantage of my "to the trade" pricing.
Creates Cohesion & Harmony
Having a visual cohesive “plan” for your space helps to avoid spending on expensive items that don’t go with one another. Seeing them side by side is key to cohesion and harmony!
Choosing me as your designer opens up your access to luxury, trade furnishings you won't find online. Having a broader access to quality pieces makes your space unique!
Perfect Scale and Proportion
Your design plan allows you to see if that chair you love is out of scale with the table and lamp you chose...no mistakes when the plan is in place!
Great Design Doesn't Just Happen...
Our Design Process Includes Assessing 8-Steps in Each Room in Order to Feel Home - Using What You Have to Create Fresh, Updated and Comfortable Homes
Diane is an Expert E-Designer, and utilizes the best technology on the market for her clients, comprising a thorough questionnaire and beautiful design boards offering "to the trade" pricing as well as ability for her clients to order directly via shopping links. Diane has completed the HSR Certification program which is the only Accredited Staging Training by the Real Estate Staging Association (RESA) who is the governing body for the home staging industry. She is a member of the Real Estate Staging Association. She is also a Certified Color Expert, offering Color Consultations to create perfect color harmony in the home.